Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Anne Hathaway has nothing on me!

I could have been hired for her role in Princess Diaries.... wasn't that the name of it? I even have the bruises to show for it! I sport a very mild one on the right side of my forehead where it met with the edge of a door in the dark. And the other I only discovered by trying to wash it off. No idea how a reddish spot (looking suspiciously like the red blush/lipstick I use for stage makeup) appeared on my left forearm, right below my wrist. When it hurt, I realized that's not makeup, but a bruise. No idea on that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home