Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Fairy Fun Halloween!




I got to play with Lindsey on Halloween night! It was amazing! Here's some of our pics.
And in our little alcove watching the water show at the Bellagio, we had another fairy join the group... Tinker Bell. He was pretty popular - a lot of people and asking to have their photos taken with him. When we were walking to and from the place we did get the same treatment, so we weren't too jealous of him. One such incident, the ladies even asked if we could sing. We sang Happy Birthday to her hubby for her while he was playing the tables. Pretty funny! We had a guy from San Francisco joke with us about fairies, so not PC given his city. Got complimented on our talent of making the costumes. Those were our favorites. Yup! We wore ourselves out. It was a successful year!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 6:49 AM , Blogger mama cow said...

    Um I so wanna go to Vegas with you next year!

     
  • At 9:35 AM , Blogger Mari said...

    too awesome- you really should open up a costume shop Lisa!

     
  • At 12:08 PM , Blogger Jeanna said...

    He? Tinker Bell? Love your costumes I agree with Mari!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home