Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Friday, September 26, 2008

36 hrs and 26 minutes

No sleep. Stupidity.... just another project and then distraction when I finally was ready for sleep after I was so ready at 26 hrs. I'm actually okay at the moment. Wonder how long it'll take me to recover from here. Dumb thing is, my project didn't quite turn out like I wanted it to. The results you will be seeing in a few days, I'm sure.... Ooo the suspense! Keep ya up all night waiting and wondering! (Misery loves company...although I have too much fun when I get punch drunk tired - not there yet - to be miserable.) I'm actually doing quite well if I ignore this kind of numb head, buzz thing going on in the region over my ears. So GO TO SLEEP! Drrr!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:02 AM , Blogger Mari said...

    That sounds like my constant state of mind. Working all night, up all day...make you crazy! (not you..me)
    Excited to hear more!

     
  • At 1:49 PM , Blogger Jeanna said...

    YIKES!!! I don't function without 12 hours of sleep! Don't keep us waiting long!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home