Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Get the thinking caps on...

K - this is for Mari! We need to help her think of the BEST Halloween costume... She just may be accompanying a member of KISS. My first thought was to do another recognizable musical figure... someone like Cher or Tina Turner. Do you really want that much leg exposure though?? What about Elton John? You could tons of Bling with that one - your girls would love it! Then there are other bands of the era. Flock of Seagulls comes to mind for riotous hair styles.... Any other ideas floating around there???

2 Comments:

  • At 6:19 PM , Blogger Mari said...

    thanks lisa. i love the elton john idea. i really think i might do that. still open to suggestions though! i know you are the best at this. also it's fun that you like halloween, most adults hate it.

     
  • At 9:55 PM , Blogger Amberlynn said...

    Mari, I totally think Elton John would rock!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home