Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Grooaaannnn! WHY? (Skip if you're tired of whining)

More of the bug I was talking about previously? So I bought myself a duet book of some Classic Music (it includes Dona Nobis, Nymphy Tra-La stuff, Handle, Mozart, and Mendehlsson, etc). And I have no one to sing with me! And nowhere to sing it!

And then I further create frustration for myself by learning it all - and so when I DO find someone willing to humor me, they get tired of me wanting to go over it and over it and over it until we have it down. And then what to do with it after we learned it?

My sisters are the best at humoring me - but life has interruptions (like time and distance?!)...and and AND!!! UnghHHHH!!! Waaa!!!! I wanna sing!!!!

(Just went to a choir concert last night with Jordan Bluth as their guest soloist - style remeniscint of Josh Grobin and Andrea Bocelli. This time my desire that was completely peaked was to take voice lessons again! Besides the typical wanting to hop on stage and sing with him! Every concert I go to peaks some kind of yearning for that life... *sigh* Reality immediately reared it's ugly head and argued with me that before I put myself in lessons I really should at least have Ch take at least some guitar lessons until he grew tired of the reality of practicing!).

So - Anybody want to learn songs and sing with me????? Check out "Classics for Two" compiled and edited by Patrik M Liebergen. I did get the book that had the accompaniment CD with it. I even have it downloaded onto my i-pod. I sigh some more. Tit Willow.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:27 PM , Blogger Mari said...

    I love music too. You have a beautiful voice- I wish I could sing like you. Where doyou take voice lessons?

    Josh Groban is my favorite artist EVER. Elissa thinks she is going to marry him, that is if Gmas West doesn't get to him first.

    Have you tried out for a play or choir?

     
  • At 7:32 PM , Blogger brohammas said...

    FYI, this is what every former high school footbal player feels like very time they watch a game.... "sigh" I wish i could still play.

     
  • At 3:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'll sing with you!! wait, i guess i would have to be able to sing! i think Liz would love to sing with you..
    rhonda

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home