Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Confessions of a Closet Slob

I admit it! It is true! I do have slovenly tendencies...they are just now shoved in behind close-able doors in areas that I consider MY space! I also have many excuses as to WHY I disasterate so well.

Lyric's pic of her office brought this great idea for this blog - I thought I'd share my disaster area too! I actually have my closet clean still (besides just nylons still sitting on the floor....been matching those up & donning when wearing is required.)

It's not that I'm proud of how well I disasterate - really! That's why this is a confessional purging. Embarrass myself enough that it incentivates me to take care of it! And then I can post the photo of it clean! This is the messiest side - I really can see some floor space around the desk. No desk space really visible at the moment. Everything will have a nice happy home space found for it...



Another reason why I keep the disaster isolated is because I can't stand it. I feel like I can't breathe when I'm in the middle of that - unless I'm dismantling it. I also quite enjoy the process of organizing - as well as the result. Unlike enjoying the result of ironed clothes - but still disliking the process of doing so.







This is what a typical person will see of our home - mostly due to my anal retentive husband who is willing to help it stay this way. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM , Blogger Mari said...

    Your house looks fabulous. Even the "messy room". Sounds/looks like you had a very fun New Years!
    Cute picts!

     
  • At 9:09 AM , Blogger Amberlynn said...

    I would share pictures of my disasters... but I spent so much time thoroughly cleaning every little pile in "MY" space last week, that all the disasters I have left are in shared space - and it wouldn't be nice or fair to my MIL for me to share them. :)
    Love You.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home