Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

I am aliiiiiiiiiive!

So I have returned to blog life due to the challenge of pending questions just begging to be answered... cannot leave questions unanswered. That would bug for eternity!

I have decided that one of my favorite meals is the combo of bread, cheese, and fruit with very cool water (with hints of mint and/or lemon). I "mmm" just thinking on it. Varying combinations are an adventure I am determined to explore. My current aftertaste that I am thoroughly enjoying is Fresh Farmers Cheese, Western Family Crescent Rolls, and cherries. I really liked the baby Swiss from Holland, though. That went quite well with the kiwi and fresh loaf of multi-grain bread. I might try grapes, cheddar and another fresh bread tomorrow? Depends on the lunch schedule. I wonder how fattening vs healthy that meal is? Probably a negative health factor just because I like it so much. *sigh* And of course top it off with a bite of European chocolate.

I do enjoy food. Mmmm.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:11 AM , Blogger Lyric said...

    try fresh mozzarella with tomato, basil and a little bit of basalmic vinegar.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home