Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Goin' to a Concert!

Going to see Peter Breihnholt at the Tuacahn Ampitheatre tonight with my whole fam!!! I'm psyched!! I really think the kids will like it even though they're whining about it right now - they'd rather play night games with the neighborhood kids. I think they've been spoiled this Spring Break, plus the addition of letting them stay up WAY too late! Looking forward to going back to school!
Plus I won concert tickets to go see Michael Ballam in Gianni Schicchi - the very first opera I saw (and even liked).... If St doesn't want to go (which I'm almost positive he won't) I'm taking J. If he liked the King Singer's concert (which he did), he'll like this. PLUS he'll get to meet the star of the show after - I love having the in with the star! (Plus he was probably the best college professor I had!He's an awesome, inspiring person!)

Did I mention we all got to go flying in a personal aircraft last weekend? St has a friend that took us up - had to take turns, but it was great! The boys first time up in the air. J was pretty nervous at first, but then he loved it so much he volunteered to go a second time! Good boy! Just gotta trust Mom&Pops.....

Gotta run and go get the Easter Ham....

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home