Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Monday, February 06, 2006

WOW! monday

I have to write again 'cause I got my call that I was craving this weekend! Thanks, Linz! And so now I need to clarify! I did not mean at all any one particular sister just let herself go ugly after marriage. NO WAY! They're all beauties and none HAVE to wear makeup!! As I'm sure our hubbies would agree. Read Ber's response to my last posting - I must agree whole-heartedly with her! But I have made further observations through my work seeing many newlyweds and see it does happen in larger percentages that a female relaxes her appearance for a while after she first marries. It was suggested to me that maybe she does it so that she won't get "hit on" by those guys on the prowl.

Well it is a Monday and I find myself not dealing well with the aspects of life I don't like right now. So how do you convince yourself to listen to the logical side over your emotional side? Maybe that's what the thinkers can do better than those of us that are feelers, eh? So teach me, thinkers! I'm definitely sucked into the emotional vortex in too many cases and it doesn't help me accomplish resolutions to the problems.

Any great words of advise?
Love ya'll & miss you!
Miss Impatience for the Perfect Life

1 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM , Blogger brohammas said...

    the first principle of sales is that humans make decisions on emotion and then later try to defend those decisions with logic.

    the trick in sales is to get someone emotionally invested or "sold", and then feed them the facts/figures/logic afterward to help sooth thier nerves or "keep" them sold.

    to avoid being sold a person has to be able to remove themselves from the situation as if it did not involve them at all. keep everything theoretical or hypothetical...not real. look at a situation as if it was some strangers and not your own. this aids objectivity and analysis. this is why boardrooms are "stuffy".

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home