Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Pic's from Halloween





Yea! It's working today.... Here's some of the fam pic's. Gotta see if I can get the skeleton ones of Dad and Son together. What makes it even better is when you compare it with the photo from 11 years ago with Dad in the same costume holding that same son!!! I need to put together a Halloween photo book over the years since we have so much fun with it! I had a friend suggest the I create a portfolio just in case I ever do decide to switch careers and go in face painting porfessionally.

Alrighty - gotta scat!
CU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home