Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

List of Costumes I've Done

Listed from most recent and going backwards,(at least the ones I remember):

Me
Superheroes: Poison Ivy
70's TV Characters: Charlie's Angels
Disney Characters: Mary Poppins
Hospital: the Janitor
She-Devil
3 Blind Mice: The Butcher's Wife (I know it was the Farmer's wife! I just got confused!)
Bank Robber
Woman Pirate
Mummy
3 Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf

Kids:
Skeleton Face
Scarey Clown Face
Army Man
Wolf Man
Vampire
Darth Mall
Obey One Kanobe
Pirates
Mummies
3 Pigs

Me as a kid:
Princess
Gypsie
Dog
Indian
Witch
Cat Woman


Hmmm.... I know there's more, but I just can't remember! I'll have to look them up!

Happy rememories!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home