Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Winners photos















"Most Original" is our Irish guy. [What are these people thinking??? Fun costume, but c'mon, guys!!! Original??? Learn your definitions!! Maybe I don't think it's too orginal since the guy is Irish and I've seen him wearing the hat before...]



Aunt Jemima's one I can concur with the rest of the voting population! She won the Best Overall. I had to post her Normal pic just so you can get the real gist of how funny her costume really is! I look forward to every year just to see what Ruth will be!

Photos of "Dressed up" and then "Normal" photo of the Funniest Winner for our Work Costume Contest. It doesn't seem like the funniest, but when you see the guy in person you do get a good laugh out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home