Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Doing good brings happiness.

Don't have to do too much. I got the thought that I should tell my sister-in-law that I loved her. We're probably the least closest out of all the sibs - don't know her really really well - but I still care for her. So I just jotted off the e-mail saying "I love you". Yes, her response was that she really needed that. I even got brave and told her that I was sometimes jealous of her for the blessings that she has in her life - husband with a strong love for her and for his strength in the gospel, etc. I hope that she took that one okay. We all need to remember the blessings that we do have. I have kids - easily - she doesn't. I know I don't appreciate them the way she would since she's got that trial right now. And I said that I guess we all just think of what others have and that we really would choose to have our problems when we compare those to others' trials. Life's not easy - but we are so blessed and it is good. I do love her. It made me feel good to let her know that. I hope that we can be closer one day. I love my family. My sibs all chose wonderful spouses. WOW!!!!!!!!!! Lucky me!

(Can you believe I've written so much this week????)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home