Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Excuses

I've actually been writing fam letters the last two weeks. Not a whole lot to blog after those....

I'm actually thinking of trying out for a musical with the community musical theatre that will run in November. Both boys said they'd be willing to go - Ch wouldn't mind being a stage hand and J would prefer to be in the chorus.... They're doing Beauty and the Beast.

What think ya'll?
I thought it might be a good time to really spend time with the kids doing homework during all those rehearsal times when you sit around doing a whole lot of nothing. But it's been forever since I've been in a show...am I mis-remembering?

Grey cloudy day. It's a bit of a bummer. Oh well - This too shall pass. Especially in St George!!!
:)

3 Comments:

  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Amberlynn said...

    Absolutely do it! And you're not mis-remembering at all, only don't get a lead role, 'cause then you won't have that time. Chorus is all fun no stress - although since it is community theatre, they *possibly* will be very well organized, and won't even have chorus there for time they aren't needed...

     
  • At 6:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oh just stop thinking and DO it!!!
    love ya!

     
  • At 8:24 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

    I'm laughing! I love you guys!
    Thank you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home