Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Monday, November 05, 2007

At Mari's request....






















I love how Halloween is a freebie day to let your inner-child run free reign! So I got everybody else on board and this is how we did! I've included my full costume and then an up close deal... my flickr site shows the details of putting it together (or pulling it apart actually!). Our Mr. Schmee is responsible for the great backdrop! Her dad helped, being a former art teacher. http://www.flickr.com/photos/lrwest/
You know, I really do find it scarey during Halloween how well I can look like a guy - a pansey guy, but a guy all the same! I am very motivated to live and look the female part after one day of this! Next year will either have to be very feminine - or very much a monster. Hmmm!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LOVE your costume! Seriously consider going into the costume business. :) Thats so cool your work gets into halloween too. Thanks for posting it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home