Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Creative Thunk

So I'm feeling the bug - but thinking of all of the reasons why not: too late at night, not being quite good enough or having the tools to be as good as I want, being too lazy, etc. etc.

And what is it that I would like to do?
Hmmm....
write poetry/lyrics (too lazy to think deeply enough)
Paint my face (hmmm.... 'cause I don't have the stuff with me right now)
Design or Make costumes (Not enough energy/time for that)
Read my Fantasy Novel (Hey! I'm writing instead! Being social!)
Listen to music (just wanna share it with someone that appreciates it as much as me)
Eat (okay - well, that's not quite creative - but it tastes good!)
Model (gotta have a photographer!)
Photoshop (a little overwhelmed with doing the self tutorial/time)


I'm noticing the gym is not listed here. K. Gotta get back into the groove. Feel better when I do. I'm draggin. I feel like a baby that's got its days and nights backwards! My 8:00 p.m. "nap" didn't help yesterday. Woke up dazed and confused. TV on, fully clothed, trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing. Then very awake until 4 am. Then wake up a few more times at 6:30 am, then 7:00, the 8:50. Woops! Not cool when work starts at 9! Only 5 min's late. And then I forgot I was closing at work. I'm a mess. Happy. But boy - I gotta find the groove, man!

There is the thunk! With a grin on my face!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM , Blogger Jeanna said...

    Hey Lisa, Do you write your own music? I know oyu can sing and write so if you do I'd love to hear it!! I know how you feel!! Hope all is well. We miss you! TAke care.

     
  • At 3:02 AM , Blogger Mari said...

    is that what you call it? i have a creative thunk all the dang time. love your pictures! did you get to sing with the band?? They would have asked you to join them! Josh Groban is the best- you've heard Michael Buble right?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home