Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hurry Up and Wait!!!

Ever get that feeling that you raced to be somehwere, with the death fear of being late? And once you arrive, circumstances are that -sigh- now you get to wait for who knows how long!!!

That's my life right now! Just in generalities I can say that I've been looking forward to making progress in my life... I've taken that first uncomfortable step and have such strong screaming WAIT!!!!!s that I am/did. But instead of better and more clear cut, things are gettier muddier and muckier within the holding pattern. So I'm feeling it's time to take that next uncomfortable step... And I guess I am the dreamer that this life can be a "happily ever after" and you can make everybody happy - at least be appeased. So, no, life is not easy and sometimes not understandable, but....I think we just need to keep trying to be/do the best we can.

Men are that they might have joy. Joy comes in many different aspects and ways... I just know that my joy comes when I know I am right with God, and am doing the best I can with what I've got. I love the Gospel. I can live with people not being pleased with me if I am pleasing God, even if it's hard.

I am just grateful to all of you who read this blog that love me. I feel your love and support even when I've been non-communicative for a bit...I love you guys!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM , Blogger Amberlynn said...

    The steps are hard, the judgements harsh... but remember who *really* knows what's up, and yes you're right, it's His opinion (and your joy) that matter.

    Love you too.

     
  • At 9:28 PM , Blogger Jeanna said...

    Hang in there things will get better I and at least you haven't given up. All we can do is keep pressing on. I love you and miss you take care!!!

     
  • At 3:19 PM , Blogger Lyric said...

    love ya sas!

     
  • At 1:03 AM , Blogger Mari said...

    You are amazingly strong!A wonderful example to us all. We love you!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home