Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Uhhh - I forgot!

Had a great title yesterday - and even better yet! Something to say. But now it's today - and there goes that thought!!!! Sandman/Father Time took it. What's with those character's being male anyway?
So? New stuff? Started a new diet Monday (mostly just to be healthy, but it would be really nice to fit back into my britches from only 6 months ago!!), and then busted my butt in the Spinning (stationary bike) class - combination of which made me puke after. Sad day. But I felt much better afterwards. And the diet thing is going well - I'm amazed I've had the self control to pass up some of favorite goodies that last 2 days!!! Boy, how I do crave sugar! Mmhmm! I luuuv it! K! Gotta side-track myself! It has been a royal pain to put it all together; the food prep's a real deal killer for having good, healthy food on a regular basis! And I know being a stay-at-home momma wouldn't make too much of a difference for me, because I'd be so busy doing so many other things! Ah, well - I'm just trying how to recruit help from my biggest "boy" and do it in a fun happy way instead of my typical fuss and throw a martyr-fit because I'm doing this ALL by myself like I have been. Gotta attract the bees with honey! Anybody got any bright ideas on how to accomplish that? I just know he's tired and tuckered out (like me), and he's definitely not the kitchen kind of guy (darn that! I forgot to put that on my Man Wanted list!!!).
K! Gotta run! Stamp party tonight to pay me back for all my hard work - stinks I really have no $$ to play with at all. Worse than stinks - but that's how life is!
Life. Yup.
Go to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home