Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Friday, June 10, 2005

QUICK update!

The Social turned out great! Not everyone showed up so there was enough food. The wind died down and the sun braved the clouds. I actually had to thank everyone for coming to send them home because they had enough fun they were willing to stay for more!

I am getting a new calling. 2nd Counselor in the Young Women's Presidency.
Self talk: Don't get "puffed up and proud"! Pats on the back aren't necessary because it's the Service that counts, not the position.... I can easily see myself getting carried away by the position and forgetting what's really important - not that too many people would notice, but I would know, St would know, God would know.
And self wondering: How come I felt that being Camp Director was so much of a bigger deal and got so worked up about that and for this, I'm even forgetting to mention it? More of a challenge? Lack of experience and I don't know what I'm getting myself into? Closer back into my comfort zone?

I'm happy about it. My first stint in being in a Presidency. I hope I can be humble.
Therefore, Goals:
Read Daily in Scriptures
Pray Regularly: Morning and Bedtime, along with the usual meals and family. Pray for Charity.

Fini.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home