Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

I shut my eyes so that I can Endure

I've been sleeping for a little while lately - sometimes my own personal venting can drive me crazy and I was already at the point where I didn't want to dig any deeper into it. It's the endurance phase. And it's paid off! I'm going to include a copy of an e-mail I sent to a friend to explain what's been going on a little.

>>Guess what!!???Life is good.Endurance pays off. Something clicked for the Boy.... Tuesday he pulled me into a hug and told me Thank you for doing so much and he loved me. He's ba-ack! It's probably a combination of being reminded that he's got a soon-to-be-12-yr-old needed to be ordained and because he found me a Spin Class that works for my schedule (at the rec center where the kids can go and play, too) - and we might even be able to take it together (we did on Monday and it was great!!!). He went Tues night to see the Bish and he's been relaxed since then. SO GOOD!! He's also working hard to put a presentation together for the Chief next week - he's in the hiring pool for a Sergeant's position and things are looking pretty good for that. It's good to see his strengths recognized and used!

>>I get to see the Bish for some reason tonight or sometime soon.... New Calling?? Already??? The YW Pres is moving, so things are being reorganized. But I forgot I'm also in charge of a Credit Union social tonight for all of the CU's in our locale. Should be fun to play games, eat food, and play together. I also am being awarded a $500 scholarship to apply towards business education. I'm going to try to swing it so that I can do this during business hours. Don't know how that'll work - but it'll be nice to stuff my brain with good, useful info!

>>I wish we could talk some more! I ended up being rounded up by some friends I'd forgotten I'd made plans with that night! They took me shopping and we went to dinner! It's so nice to have girlfriends to do that with! Got a really cute skirt that is very feminine, as opposed to my regular business attire. I'm just in the mood to be a girl lately! I would even buy a pink pair of sandals if I found some I liked good enough and that didn't cost too much and comfortable! :) I even now own 3 pink shirts! Amazing, huh??

>>Still haven't re-addressed the issue with St about going to OR in Aug... I'm enjoying the peace and smile on his face too much right now. That's the bad thing about when things are good - I don't want to bring up issues that may dampen that. That's my non-confrontational side coming out.....

>>Camp stuff is going well and good - I think the girls are getting excited. I actually am. Most especially for the desserts! We made ice cream in baggies this week. So fun! I had to teach the boys how to do it, too! Tastes like Wendy's Frosties!

-- The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth, and with my song I will praise Him.Ps 28:27

So that's it in a nutshell.
Oh, hey! Want to hear a funny dream? This goes to show some of the insecurity and anger I've been supressing in the last few weeks.
I dreamt St brought home another wife (and yes, I do know her in the real-world and she is married w/ a kid. And she's very nice and clean). I didn't actually see her, but she'd moved my coffee table to be in front of the couch and left Pepsi cans all over it, had her coffee pot messing up the counter - and I realized she was moving into MY territory! I was getting REALLY angry! And then I notice she'd place all of the kids' toys outside lined up against the fence (which is not real, and the toys were too young for mine, but I think they were supposed to be my kids' toys!). So in my anger I opened the door and there was an Hispanic lady walking past. I just knew my husband had hired her to do the housekeeping and that angered me further - so I lost it and starting attacking her; pulling her hair and yelling, maybe even trying to throw in a punch or two. Somehow she finally got through to me that she just lived in an apt close by and she was just coming home from the store.... Uh....
I woke up.
Darn it! Hate being wrong like that! Hate other people horning in on my territory!!! Grrr....Ruff Ruff! Now I laugh at it! I'm glad I'm the only woman of the house - and that it's pretty clean!

So now I'm just hoping it stays cloudy with no rain for our Social tonight!!! After working so hard to get our numbers from 20 to 50!!! Oh! Gee! I just now realized one of our game props needs to be completed!!!

K! Got it done. Might not have enough food. Might rain. Sounds fun to me!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your dream sounds like an episode of Desperate Housewives.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home