Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I'm not frustrated doing nothing

But I can sure think of many more things I'd prefer to do with this time.

It's on purpose - I am avoiding making those infernal phone calls.
-Why do I hate calling and just collecting information? It's not really that big of a deal I try to to my self. But my self is so stubborn and doesn't listen to well to I. It's quite irresponsible of me, too, especially for being such a responsible person.

I'd like to read my novel, for one. Go hang out with a kid. (Ah, the dream) I say that, but then the kid drives me up the wall with complaining to me about how bored he is. (See? The Reality) Or then I go home and get my self distracted with dinner prep, cleaning up dishes that I really should make the kids do, or laundry, etc and just plain tell the kid not to go in my "moving zone" (how many times do you fall over a kid because they have to be 2 paces close to you everywhere you turn?!) (Another Reality!)

My laziness is being indulged, and so therefore here I am instead of where I'm supposed to be. (The Dreamer) AND! Got to go to lunch with some neighborhood ladies at a really cute little Tea Place - and I got to learn some etiquette! Surprised my self by knowing more than I thought I did about it! And I didn't mind too much that I was 20+ years younger than everyone there! They're neat and fun and friendly and fun to chat about all the horrors we all had building our houses there.... I could really gripe about the building world here in our small town that ain't too small anymore! But I don't want to!

I suppose I ought to work! *sigh* Or go find another fun way to play on the computer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home