Real World Dreamer

Here I (sometimes) creatively compose/expose my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, and most of all my Wishful Thinking I'm so fond of contemplating.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

En Vogue

I get to be the Diva on the stage! Mink stole, broad brimmed hat, pointy shoes, sun glasses, ruby red lips!! I'm planning it all out! I oughtta have red fingernails, French Twist would be perfect if I could figure out how to do it, loong fake lashes! And I'm not the lead, so I don't have as many lines to memorize - but I get to talk a-with an Italian accent! Hoo! So much a-fun! Maria Merrelli in Lend Me A Tenor, non-musical version. We're doing some minor editing to make it St George Community Acceptable. It's written as a strong PG-13, and now it's maybe even a PG. Funny show. Through the college. What else would you like to know? I'll try to post pic's when we get into costume and make-up.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM , Blogger Martha said...

    Oh how fun!!! A role where Lisa gets to be all PRETTY. Exactly right for you! Count your blessings that you are where you are...family friendly theatre is rare enough. When I can find it here, it still has performances/practices on Sunday.:(

     
  • At 8:58 AM , Blogger ronnie said...

    this sounds like sooo much fun! jim and i saw the play at Hale Centre last year? it is soooo funny! wish we oculd see YOU play the part! good luck! i think of yo often and hope all is well! rhonda

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home